Thursday, October 17, 2013

Halloween makeup

Hello everybody!

Sometimes I get really bored at night and do crazy things and this post is about one of the crazy things I like to do the most.
I love finding weird makeup images and try to recreate them wich is hard because I dont know too much about makeup but I still want to share with you a few pictures that I saved to inspire you if you have any halloween party or something :) and its easy guys, if I could do it its easy and guess what? I could with makeup and non-appropriate things xDU


Jason

A ghost?

Pop art! =D

Another xD

Broken doll

Edward Scissorhands

Seriously guys I have nothing appropriate or good makeup to do this kind of makeup but I'm pretty sure that wherever you live are stores with good makeup for halloween and stuffs like that so you can use them to make these looks =D I want to do more but I wanted to show you these first. I hope you like it.

Thanks for reading, xoxo
Sora.

No comments:

Post a Comment