Friday, October 11, 2013

Inspire The Look project.

Hello everybody~

I didn't know if I should share with you this but then I thought... If I can't trust my readers/viewers who should I trust? So... here we go:

I've been thinking alot about this project for my youtube channel and it's called "Inspire The Look" where I'll show you outfits/looks inspired~ of whatever I want. At the moment I only have cartoons inspired, whenever I got an idea for a new outfit inspired I draw it in my "Inspiring book"(?)

I try to make it all of my imagination, I mean inspire the look in "my way". I have some drawins done but I dont think I can "open" this project yet. So most of it I think will be DIY's and all that stuff to get them done in the way I see it in my head. I'm madly really exited about this and I can't wait to share with you what I've done ^_^ but it just have to wait... some things that I put in few outfits are "foreign" I mean I can buy them online with dollars and I dont have them ;_; and yes, I could change them for things that I can buy here in my country but everything EVERYTHING is so damn expensive! You guys wont understand but seriously, the "cheap" things like clothes, fabric, shoes, food... the cheap of the cheap, is now super expensive I can't even explain it. I need to get a job but even if I get a "good job" (which is... almost impossible now) I'll have to use the money for "primordial things"... but I will try as hard as I can to make this happen because... I'M REALLY EXITED!

There's also some other exiting "news" but I don't want to get too exited yet because I don't want this to end up bad. This week have been REALLY bad, I had like "depression attack" and it wasnt funny at all but I think I'm better now :)

If you ever had anxiety attacks or depression or whatever... I would love to read your story, what you do to get over that horrible feeling. I still don't have like a "way" to get over them and anxiety is the WORSE but if you have any secret please let me know :) I will share with you what I like to do whenever I'm feeling like crap.

By the way if you want to give me some ideas for "Inspire the look" like any character you'll want me to inspire in an everyday outfit please let me know in the comments! And you'll see it when I release this project hopefully soon.

Thank you for reading, xoxo,
Sora.

wore this on my cousin's civil marriage party ^_^
I really liked it, I hope you like it too.


No comments:

Post a Comment