Monday, October 28, 2013

How I made my Totoro shirt

Hello everybody!

So for my second episode of "Inspire The Look" I decided to do Totoro. And now I'll try to show you how I made this shirt/sweater/thing:

 The shirt/sweater I wanted to "turn" into Totoro was this one so to make it more "my style" I cut the hoodie and a little bit more so my shoulders shows up.
For the white part I took another shirt and cut it to make Totoro's belly.

With the hoodie I cut before I made the grey details.

I sew the white fabric to the shirt and with the grey details I used fabric glue.



And that's it. I'm sure this is a bad way to show you and you might dont understand but please let me now if you are confused I'll be happy to answer :)















Thanks for reading, xoxo
Sora.

No comments:

Post a Comment