Thursday, October 17, 2013

♡ Inspire The Look ♡

Hello guys!

After thinking and thinking about my "youtube project" "Inspire the look (I told you about it before I said I wanted to inspire looks and they were mostly DIY's and that) I decided to make this "Ariana Inspired look" be the first one. I wasnt sure because its not in my "Inspiring book" either but I think it should be a part of this show =)

I really love Ariana Grande style and her hair is just amazing and beautiful so I wanted to try her look. There are so many ways to do her hairstyle but I have my own, super simple and super easy. I know I should use tools and all that stuff that beauty gurus use but I'm NOT a beauty guru and I'm pretty sure there's someone out there looking for an easy and simple way to recreate Ariana's look and here I am to help! =D not because I'm awkward and clumsy and slowpoke(?) no, no... ok, I am. I like simple things and I prefer when something is easy to do, I admit it.

Well here I'm gonna show you few pics I took of my Ariana Grande inspired look I hope you like it:




If you want to see the hair tutorial please check out my youtube channel =)

P.S: There is another "Inspire The Look" episode coming and this is one of my favorites, I still dont have or dont know what to do with the bottom part but it'll be up, I promise! With DIY ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment