Monday, September 30, 2013

The Notebook... and nonsense that you shouldnt read.



I just saw The Notebook for the first time... I was alone... and all I did was watch the movie quietly. I dont know why but I could understand Noah's feelings. I could felt what Noah was feeling. Now I understand that for a woman is hard to forget, and painful... but for a man is almost impossible. When a man love... its forever.

Now I cant stop crying thinking about the movie. Noah's feelings... everything was so real for me I cant even explain it.

I'm a woman and I've been in love so I know how hard is for us to forget, to love and to be loved... but we can love again, thats for sure, or we can lie ourselves to believe that we are in love again but for a man its so, so hard, so impossible when they truly love someone. Yes, some men are idiots who play with women feelings but there are some women who play with men feelings too, the one that truly loves.

I dont even know what I'm saying. I have all this feelings and thoughts in my head, it hurts. Thinking and feeling but in the end I have the same answer... I dont want to believe in love. Love is something that people many years ago understood and today maybe some people still understand what love is... but I dont want to keep believing, its a waste of time for me.

The Notebook is such a good movie that I've always wanted to watch and today I had the chance... if you are really sentimental like me then I recommend you to have a bunch of nose-rag(?) and dont expect to watch this movie and dont feel anything. At first I felt really heartless because I was just enjoying the movie but then I could understand it and, well, beautiful.

The words are stuck in my head and I'm just saying nonsense things. I'm sorry I just feel like I had to write this and vent...

Thank you for reading, xoxo
Sora.




No comments:

Post a Comment